It is a 45-minute music and movement experience, which is developmentally appropriate for the age range of the class; every moment is a musical opportunity!
•Designed for children 0-4 years old with a caregiver
• Includes dancing, singing and playing instruments
• Provides exposure to music and all of its benefits
• A bonding experience for all involved, including caregiver to child, child-to-child, and caregiver-to caregiver. The bonding occurs with the facilitation of a fun, musical environment.
• Is filled with many original songs, created by Zumba® Fitness specifically for this class format.
• Filled with fresh, contemporary ideas. The Zumbini® program stays responsive to current needs and trends of society.
• Focuses on energy, fun, and play to contribute toward the natural development of cognitive, social, emotional, and physical skills.
We are constantly reviewing Government Guidelines and working closely with the IDTA (International Dance Teachers Association) to ensure we offer safe and clean classes. There are restrictions in place for the numbers in classes, so booking in advance is essential.
The Manhattan Club, Beech Ave, Harrogate, HG2 8DY
You can book and pay for Zumbini Classes online and upfront for 5 or 10 sessions.
These can be used as and when you are able to attend.
For our class payments, follow the link below.
Pay per class online.
Classes are held at Pannal Village Hall, and with class number restrictions in place, it is important you book in advance.