It is a 45-minute music and movement experience, which is developmentally appropriate for the age range of the class; every moment is a musical opportunity!
•Designed for children 0-4 years old with a caregiver
• Includes dancing, singing and playing instruments
• Provides exposure to music and all of its benefits
• A bonding experience for all involved, including caregiver to child, child-to-child, and caregiver-to caregiver. The bonding occurs with the facilitation of a fun, musical environment.
• Is filled with many original songs, created by Zumba® Fitness specifically for this class format.
• Filled with fresh, contemporary ideas. The Zumbini® program stays responsive to current needs and trends of society.
• Focuses on energy, fun, and play to contribute toward the natural development of cognitive, social, emotional, and physical skills.
You can book and pay for Zumbini Classes online and upfront for 5 or 10 sessions.
These can be used as and when you are able to attend.
For our class payments, follow the link below.
Pay per class online or with cash on the day.
Classes are held outside (weather permitting) with the current situation.
We will be back in our Halls once GOVT advises us that it is safe to do so.